Thursday, 11 April 2013

DIY: Mouse Shoes (Marc Jacobs)

I had some old shoes that needed spicing up so I decided to use the 'Marc by Marc Jacobs' classic shoes as inspiration. I love these shoes and think they are soo very cute!
http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img/wantad/116/778/7/SHOES.jpg
Here is my take: not as nice but they will do till I can afford the Marc by Marc Jacobs ones.
Here's how I did it:

I started off by removing the bow from my pumps using a seam ripper. Then I drew on the eyes using sharpie, glues on the nose (using super glue) and sewed on the ears. With the ears I pinched them in the middle to give them some shape. I then drew on some whiskers and I was done. Using buttons as eyes probably would look better (I have a fear of buttons that aren't being used as fastenings, DON'T JUDGE!)


Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. das so hot.
    imma try dat so ma pimp get all cray ova me shoes

    ReplyDelete