Thursday, 22 August 2013

Tempting Television

Here are my favorite TV shows and my thoughts on them:

Game of Thrones

 I watched game of thrones seasons 1 and 2 in around May. I fell in love with it after the first few episodes and Khaleesi quickly became my favorite character. I love her strength and passion and her ability to get what she wants. I also love her Dragons!!

Suburgatory

This is one of those shows I just watch because, it's there. It's interesting but, could be better. I think it's something to do with the main character being the same age so whatever she's 'going through' just doesn't seem very exciting.

Big Bang Theory

 This has got to be one of my favorite comedies. I'm a bit of a science nerd so, having that mixed with characters that are hilarious makes it VERY funny. My favourite characters are Sheldon and Leonard. I love  Sheldon's craziness and the way Leonard tries to deal with it.

New Girl


To be honest the only reason I watch it is because of Zoey. I love her as an actor because she's so excentric and crazy but, in a very down to earth way.

Pretty Little Liars


I've liked this show for a few years. Originally, Spencer's wardrobe was my main reason for watching it but, as the show has progressed I began to love the mystery and problems the girls and the other characters have managed to get themselves into. There is always something dramatic going on and that is what has kept me watching it. Well, that and the fact I want to know who killed Alison or whether she's still alive.

Melissa and Joey


 I love watching this show. It's something to do with the cheesiness and the fact that there are characters of all different ages and going through different things. And, you just know that Mel and Joey need to be together.

Teen Wolf

 I haven't seen the most recent season but, the first two I quite liked. I liked them because I loved the original 80s film and this adaptation takes it to a whole new level. I also like that it isn't all girls and love but it is encorperated with the relationships between Alison and Scott.


The Morganville Vampires (Web show)

 You can find out more information here: http://www.morganvilletheseries.com/
Not a TV show, but I have to say I've managed to read all these books and for some reason I loved them. I can't wait to see how the web show turns out and I am VERY excited.

Thanks for reading, 
Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment