Thursday, 7 August 2014

Graphic Artwork DIY

Hello,

I love the rain and am really inspired by all the graphic art you can find of it so, I made a quick poster of clouds, rain and an umbrella using magazine cut-outs.









I used magazine pages with similar colours, cut out the cloud shapes using a stencil and then all the rain drops by folding the pieces up and cutting out a tear drop shape. I chose architectural pictures and I find them very inspiring. I made the mistake of using green glue which means you can see where I messed up but, it's a learning process, right?




 After arranging and sticking down everything I found and wrote out a quote and then cut and suck down a contrasting umbrella shape. The quote I chose was 'Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.' I wish my handwriting was more fancy but, oh well!



Thank you for reading!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment