Friday, 12 September 2014

University Haul - Part Two

Hello,

After spending all my parents clubcard vouchers in this haul here, there were still some items I needed to get so they are as follows.

From Wilkinsons I bought a pillow with pictures of front doors, I thought the design looked quite architectural inspired so I bought it. It cost £4. I also bought a single duvet in 10.5 tog (warm enough with a blanket in the winter hopefully, and cool enough for spring) the duvet cost £9.50.






I also went back to Tesco and bought a stainless steel colander for £2.65 (I have a personal connection to this), a set of wooden spoons for £1 and a set of pastel silicone utensils for £2.



From Sainsburys, I bought some Herbal Essences shampoo which were 2 for £3. I bought them because I usually use what I have at home and it would be a pain if I forget to buy it.



I also went to Poundland, TK Maxx, Wilkinsons again and Sainsburys where I bought some more things. They are contained within an under the bed storage box with a lid, ready for my move.



From the TK Maxx sale section I bought a storage pot for £1. It's by a brand called 'vacu vin'. In Wilkinsons, I bought some toothbrushes and scissors. In Poundland, I bought the sundae glasses, dish matic (which dispenses washing up liquid as you clean), mini scales, measuring cups and the camping cutlery (everything costing £1 each). From Sainburys I bought the washing up gloves for 30p along with the toothpaste and the towels below. 





The towels cost around £14 (on sale) and includes 2 hand and 2 bath towels. I also have been given some 'old' kitchen ware from my parents such as saucepans and a frying pan.

Thank you for reading and good luck to everyone else on their adventures!








No comments:

Post a Comment